Monday, October 4, 2010

Some older stuff.



Just a few miscellaneous items I found while poking around on some old backup disks. These are all typical of the product I might have produced while working at the 'Post. Often I was faced with trying to put too much information from the customer into too small of an allotted space, while attempting to make it look appealing to the eye...sometimes, it worked; other times...well... :0

Unless otherwise indicated, all material found herein is copyrighted and is the express property of the creator, Guy B. Laird and/or the client for which said material was originally created. Please subscribe to my blog!
Contact: realgoneguy@sasktel.net for more info/inquiries. Please tell your clients/friends to check me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter