Friday, October 1, 2010

From the ground...UP.

This was done on spec a year or so ago while I was still at the 'Post for GroundUp Restorations. It was only used a time or two, unfortunately. The proposal included "stand-alone" logo variations I designed plus the logo used in conjunction with an illustration I did up of the owner's car ('69 Camaro as shown) plus business cards and letterhead. I was going for the old "Monogram-plastic-model-kit-box-cover-art" sort of look...I'd like to think I pulled it off...

Unless otherwise indicated, all material found herein is copyrighted and is the express property of the creator, Guy B. Laird and/or the client for which said material was originally created. Please subscribe to my blog!
Contact: realgoneguy@sasktel.net for more info/inquiries. Please tell your clients/friends to check me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter