Sunday, December 5, 2010

Get Your motor Runnin'...

Here are a few examples of some of the ads I've put together for Harley Davidson of Yorkton, while in the employ of the Leader-Post. The "biker" toon was used quite frequently, usually with "seasonal" appointments - such as a Santa suit at Christmas - to great effect. The vintage-looking photo in the ad on the left is actually a composite that I made out of three other photos, then used various filters to achieve the antiquated look. I think it works!...

Unless otherwise indicated, all material found herein is copyrighted and is the express property of the creator, Guy B. Laird and/or the client for which said material was originally created. Please subscribe to my blog!
Contact: realgoneguy@sasktel.net for more info/inquiries. Please tell your clients/friends to check me out!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter