Monday, October 25, 2010

Squiggle test.

So, this one's "raw" right outta the sketchbook - it was a "squiggle test" drawing (for those of you unacquainted with that term, it refers to having someone make a squiggly line on the page, then the goal is to turn the squiggle into a drawing of some sort.) I've highlighted the squiggle on the second image to indicate what I had to start with...
Unless otherwise indicated, all material found herein is copyrighted and is the express property of the creator, Guy B. Laird and/or the client for which said material was originally created. Please subscribe to my blog!
Contact: realgoneguy@sasktel.net for more info/inquiries. Please tell your clients/friends to check me out!

2 comments:

  1. I like this one, you definitely saved it! Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Junior! I think you made the squiggle, did you not?...

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter